Welcome to the application system for the Research Fund and Undergraduate Research Bursaries.
Our Research Fund is now open for applications. It will close at 2 pm BST on 7 October 2019. Please note that if you applied in the June application round, you will not be eligible to apply in this round.
To apply, you will need to:
- complete an application form about you and your project;
- upload a one-page CV;
- upload a project proposal;
- obtain a reference from a scientific referees;
- obtain a declaration from your head of department.
Please note that we reserve the right to reject any application that does not meet specified length restrictions. Please make sure you carefully read the terms & conditions before applying.
Undergraduate Research BursariesOur Undergraduate Research Bursary scheme is now closed for applications and will reopen again in January 2020. To apply, you will need to:
- complete an application form about you and your academic history;
- ensure your project supervisor completes their part of the application form;
- obtain a letter of support from your tutor;
- obtain a declaration from your Head of Department.
We offer bursaries to fund undergraduate summer research placements in chemistry-related research areas. For more information, please see our Undergraduate Research Bursary homepage or the Guidelines for Applicants. If you have any questions about the Undergraduate Research Bursary scheme, please contact UGbursaries@rsc.org.