Welcome to the application system for the Research Fund and Undergraduate Research Bursaries.
Undergraduate Research BursariesOur Undergraduate Research Bursary scheme is now open for applications. Please ensure you submit your application by noon on 25 February 2019. To apply, you will need to:
- complete an application form about you and your academic history;
- ensure your project supervisor completes their part of the application form;
- obtain a letter of support from your tutor;
- obtain a declaration from your Head of Department.
We offer bursaries to fund undergraduate summer research placements in chemistry-related research areas. For more information, please see our Undergraduate Research Bursary homepage or the Guidelines for Applicants. If you have any questions about the Undergraduate Research Bursary scheme, please contact UGbursaries@rsc.org.
Our Research Fund is now closed for applications. It will reopen on 15 July 2019 and close 12 pm on 23 September 2019.
To apply, you will need to:
- complete an application form about you and your project;
- upload a one-page CV;
- upload a project proposal;
- obtain references from character and scientific referees;
- obtain a declaration from your head of department.
Please note that we reserve the right to reject any application that does not meet specified length restrictions. Please make sure you carefully read the terms & conditions before applying.